Can your parents just bring him home pleeeeease?? Love his guts already!!!
Oh stace! He is so cute. And I love, love, love his name. I'm sure Alex & Ella are in love with their new baby bro.
So cute :) Congrats!
CONGRATS!! He is so dang cute :) I didn't realize it was time...so happy for you guys.
Yay! Congrats he is handsome!!! Hope your doing well, miss your face!!
YEAHHHHH! Congrats!He is a cutie
He is so stinkin cute!!! And smart to boot......he chose to come on a very special day such as MY bday:) Congrats you guys!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can your parents just bring him home pleeeeease?? Love his guts already!!!
Oh stace! He is so cute. And I love, love, love his name. I'm sure Alex & Ella are in love with their new baby bro.
So cute :) Congrats!
CONGRATS!! He is so dang cute :) I didn't realize it was time...so happy for you guys.
Yay! Congrats he is handsome!!! Hope your doing well, miss your face!!
YEAHHHHH! Congrats!
He is a cutie
He is so stinkin cute!!! And smart to boot......he chose to come on a very special day such as MY bday:) Congrats you guys!!!
Post a Comment