I was thinking about your family and sports the other day... I remember when they made me stay on the stairs because the team they were watching did better when I was there. It rubbed off on me now I am a little superstitious when it comes to sports. I swear Austins football team only wins when I am not at the game. I miss that family!!!!
That's RIGHT!!!! Your teaching your kids well. I actually thought about you and the Aggies yesterday. I was thinking about when we were all at your wedding luncheon and you said, "Will someone text me the score tonight?" And we all thought that was funny.
Those are some dang cute kids!! I especially love the one on the side with Alex hugging Ella in her blessing dress. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Yay!
You wouldn't be an Allen if you didn't love the Aggies!!! Fans for life!!! Your kids have no idea what they've been born into! I must say they look stinkin' cute in their Aggie gear!
11 comments:
Yeah! Gotta love your Aggie Blue!
I was thinking about your family and sports the other day... I remember when they made me stay on the stairs because the team they were watching did better when I was there. It rubbed off on me now I am a little superstitious when it comes to sports. I swear Austins football team only wins when I am not at the game. I miss that family!!!!
true true we love those aggies (even though it's easier to love them during basketball season!)
ella is simple adorable...actually your whole family is..MISS YOUR FACE!
hahaha how fun, that is so cute!
That's RIGHT!!!! Your teaching your kids well. I actually thought about you and the Aggies yesterday. I was thinking about when we were all at your wedding luncheon and you said, "Will someone text me the score tonight?" And we all thought that was funny.
Ella's picture looks adorable!!
we better win this weekend. did you make ella's cute headband? she's lookin sassy!
I'm lovin' all those cute pictures. Miss you!
Those are some dang cute kids!! I especially love the one on the side with Alex hugging Ella in her blessing dress. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Yay!
That's right, go Aggies! What a cute family! :)
how stinkin cute! We sat in front of your fam at the last home game-still #1 Aggie fans!
You wouldn't be an Allen if you didn't love the Aggies!!! Fans for life!!! Your kids have no idea what they've been born into! I must say they look stinkin' cute in their Aggie gear!
Post a Comment