We went to Logan and blessed Ella in Tanner's parents' ward over Labor Day weekend. Let's just say that ride created a whole new list of questions! We had such a good time seeing our families and having this special day with Ella. Tanner did such a good job with the blessing. One of the counselors in the bishopric told him it was the best blessing he's ever heard. I agree! It was lots of fun and we were lucky to have so many people there to support us and help out with everything. Ella, you are so beautiful! And Alex looked pretty cute too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She is precious!! I bet you are such a good Mama!
That picture of Alex makes me laugh. I still can't believe he's a big brother! Ella looks so pretty!
Man, your kids are cute. We're still sad we couldn't be there. I'm also sad you haven't forgiven me about it yet.
Wow! Them are some cute kids! Ella looks adorable of course. Wish we could have been there. As for your other post about being a mother of many. I have no good tips because this fourth one has thrown me over the edge. I think I may be crazy!! All I will say is that it will get better. And then you have another one! :)
what a cutie!
My SIL Sarah said she saw you at her parents ward. She said she was reminded of how awesome you were...two cute kids and all!
So sweet! Good old Tanner, I'm sure it was wonderful! Cute little family you have:)
Darn cute...
And I love your lists.
What a little cutie!!! A list of questions huh? You're kids are STINKIN cute!!! I wish I could squeeze their guts right now!! :) Thanks for the tip about the hooter hiders!
Oh Stacy, your kids are so cute! They are both growing so fast!
Cute kids Stacy!! In answer to some of your questions. I DON'T go ANYWHERE! It's hard to drag to kids. One of mine is super fast, so I can't chase him while holding a baby. I think I have it easier than you though because my oldest is pretty independent now. I mean, he can get a drink by himself and go potty and wash his hands. It really helps. I'm sure it will get easier, but good luck until then!
Oh my gosh, your kids are so stinkin cute! Way to go Tanner on the good blessing. Wish we could have been there to hear it! Amen to the mothers of multiples! I still em trying to figure out how mothers do it with just one!! LOL
I have to admit, I've already been blog stalking you. I've been trying to figure out what to say to help you remember me from all those years ago! Good to know you haven't forgotten me. I can't believe it's been so long. I think you were 14 the last time I saw you. Imagine my surprise when I realized you are now old enough to have amazingly beautiful children. Yikes, my gray's just curled at the thought. I hope you know that I am now going to be following your blog (unless you block me).
Post a Comment