Alex had quite a birthday party! Nana and Papa Allen, Grandma Renee, and Shaun, Kym, and Riley came to celebrate. He got way more toys than any child needs. His favorite is his vacuum from Shaun, Kym, and Riley, for sure. He pushes it all over the house and says "night night vacuum" when he goes to bed. Such a mama's boy!
(I know, we have a problem.)
4 comments:
I feel like such a shmuck for not calling on his B-day. Not that he would know who I was anyway. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days. I'll just give him his gift then which I know he would rather have than a phone call.
Can't believe you have a 2 yr old, wowzers! He is such a big cute boy!
They sure were such good buddies!! I'm glad to hear that for once in my life I gave the "favorite" present! jk :) Thanks for letting us come stay and have a blast! It was nice to actually go on a real vacation that wasn't to Salt Lake!
Absolutely the cutest EVER! WOW! All those toys.......How to do you beat Christmas? Oh, I know.. more toys! You have a beautiful family. G-ma, could not stop talking about you and Tanner. G-ma, is so proud of these new little Mothers coming up in "her" family.
Have a great Thanksgiving with the fam and Bingo!
P.S. Tell Tanner, Neil and I were sorry to hear about his Grandma Smith.
Post a Comment