Halloween was not taken as seriously as it should have been at our house this year. Ella went as Chicken Little, a leftover costume from Alex's first year (though a cute one, I must say.) Alex went as a doctor, one of the only costumes left at Target on Friday afternoon. And Tanner and I decided to dress up minutes before the trunk-or-treat. I went as a BA Auto mechanic and Tanner went as a white D-Will. It was a pretty fun night, though. I have to admit, I'm a fan of trunk-or-treat for 2-year-olds. I love eating candy for meals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
love it! Alex is getting so big and so stinking cute! You're probably all worn out from dressing up every day when we were at dixie...and it wasn't even halloween! HA!
What a cute festive family.
I am a little surprised. You, queen of Halloween, getting a costume at Target the day before. It just doesn't seem right. I guess motherhood makes slackers of us all.
I'm glad to hear that your wearing a jumpsuit again.
Can I just say that Alex is the cutest doctor ever. I CANNOT wait to see you guys!
I agree with Sadie motherhood does make us slackers...ha ha! Atleast you guys still pulled out some good looking costumes.
Cute fam!
Good thing kids are cute no matter what they are wearing... or not wearing actually (Paden runs around in his undies all the time). It definitely gets harder to keep the creativity when you get more kids. Glad you had fun and that you two old fuddy duddies dressed up with the kidos!
Alex makes a cute little dr and Ella makes the perfect chicken little with her chubby little cheeks! And, at least you guys dressed up!
Post a Comment