Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Important Things

When I was in 5th grade, my teacher started talking about fires and exit strategies and meeting places for our families. I decided I needed to take this seriously. So I got an old shoebox and filled it with important things that I could quickly grab in the event of a fire. I found this box recently.

It was filled with notes and old valentines from friends.

2 comments:

Shels said...

notes and valentines-sounds like a valid thing to grab when your house is on fire. you have to have someway of making yourself feel better when your house is nothing but ashes. :)

looks like you have been searching through old memories too...good times. I was looking through some high school ones the other day, and some of those I must keep hidden from my children.

sadie said...

Any rolos in there? Just wondering.