Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anniversary, Baby!

You know you're a stinkin' old, married, MOTHER when you're counting down the days to drop off your kids at the in-laws for your 1-night anniversary getaway so you can SLEEP IN and get a CONTINUOUS 8, 10, maybe even 12 hours of sleep! I can't wait! This is going to be the best anniversary ever! Right, Love?

5 comments:

Kym said...

You are stinkin old!!! JK I hear you have a "fun" night reserved for the anniversary inn. Ooo! La! La! :)

Harris said...

awe, happy anniversary! Enjoy your time!

Tori said...

ha ha you've been married way to long old farts! ha ha, jk enjoy your night of sleeping!

The Mumfords said...

Oh, that sounds nice - probably even nicer when you have 2 babies. Happy anniversary!

Tris said...

I'm laughing because I now know that you didn't sleep in. Try as you might you just couldn't do it! Happy Anniversary anyways! Bow chicka wow wow!