Monday, January 4, 2010

Pee-Pee in the Po-tty!

So, after much resistance and discouragement from his not-ready-to-train mom...

Alex potty-trained himself. Piece a cake!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

He's so little to be trained! Congrats!

Harris said...

WHAT! that is awesome! How old is he? I wish connor will want to go in the potty soon....wishful thinking!

I don't know what hospitals are around here, but that is awesome you do work with them! How is life? your kiddos are growing up way fast! They are cuties!

Tori said...

lucky! jk! sorry I missed you at the party, I wanted to come soo bad! Let me know when you are up again and we'll get together!

sadie said...

Can he teach cj to do that and maybe soren while he's at it?

Kym said...

WOW! Look at that little man all grown up now. You're so lucky that he wanted to do it by himself so early. Congrats to you and good job, Alex!!