Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Truly Magnificent Christmas Surprise!

My SIL, Courtney, actually MADE this cutesy little treasure I'm wearing in the photos down below. I've never had an apron before, and all my clothes have grease spots on them, so that was the #1 item on my Christmas list this year.

I didn't get it from Tanner on our fake Christmas in SG. I didn't get it from my parents for real Christmas in Logan. And (last chance) I didn't get it from Tanner's parents, either. I thought Tanner forgot, and I was trying not to act devastated!

But then I got a surprise gift from Courtney and it was even more beautiful than I could've imagined! I can't believe people are talented enough to make stuff like this. I love it! I pretty much do EVERYTHING in it:

Among other things, I work in it.
I play the Wii in it.

I sleep in it.

And I clean in it.


It's the greatest, cutest thing ever! Thanks a bajillion, Crafty Court!

6 comments:

Kym said...

That IS STINKIN CUTE!! Does she sell them? I think I need one!

Courtney said...

Stace, you make me laugh so hard....what I really want to know is....do you wear it to church???

sadie said...

And can you do yoga in it?

Trisha said...

I love seeing pictures of you! You are so fun?

Trisha said...

That was supposed to be a ! not a ?

Shels said...

I saw drool on your pillow