Monday, February 1, 2010

Why My Kids Are Cuter Than Your Kids!

What we love about Ella (7 months):

*She's the sweetest little thing. We call her "angel baby"
*Her ears
*New sounds, especially the low "whos"
*She likes to suck on our chins (gross, I know)
*She's a mama's girl
*She hates "This little piggy went to the market"
*We call her "twinkle toes" cause she moves her feet really fast when she gets excited
*She gets stranger anxiety (kind of a pain, but she looks so cute when she's bawling and scared!)
*The only thing she'll watch on TV is football (because it's her dream to play in the NFL)
*She loves Alex, but she always gets a nervous smile when he comes around and starts looking for us to make sure we can see what he's about to do to her
*She licks her lips when we're eating chocolate or goodies that she can't have yet
*I love when it's bath time and those cute rolls aren't hidden under her clothes
*She's a good sleeper and eater
*She's the most kissable baby ever


What we love about Alex:

*He always says "that's pretty cool"
*He puts on Tanner's shoes and his jacket, asks for the keys, kisses everyone on the leg, and goes to the door and says, "K, bye"
*He gets his laptop and types like me when I'm working
*When I do my hair, he gets a water bottle and brush and pretends to do his hair like I do, and he likes to lay on the rug when I blow dry my hair
*He is president of the No Pants Club
*Every day he asks to go shopping (though he's a horrible shopper)
*He has proved that Wal-Mart is taking over the world because he somehow learned how to read "Wal-Mart" and asks to go there frequently, even though that's the store we go to least
*He loves to ride Pumba at Wal-Mart and says "fun doggy" for days after he rides it (even though it's the lamest "ride" ever)
*Whenever we're watching any sport on TV, he yells "Go Aggies" and screams at the TV like Daddy does
*Everyone in the store stops us and compliments his red hair
*He loves to dance and sing and he somehow learned how to do the worm--it's funny as heck
*He loves his grandparents, especially his papas
*He likes to have music on for his naps, but he can't say music; it sounds like "blanket"
*He likes to line his toys up in a perfect row and tips over the piano bench to set his farm animals on the bottom of the legs
*He says what he thinks we should say to him: "good boy", "STOP!", "no no", "nice shot"
*When he gets caught doing something wrong, his whole body stiffens and he turns into a robot
*He's on spit-up and bug patrol, and he doesn't miss a thing
*If he's doing something he shouldn't and I give him "the look", he'll say "1, 2, 3, timeout!" and sometimes even walk himself to time out, slam the door, and scream his head off!

We sure love these two!

8 comments:

Shels said...

Oh Stace I laughed out loud reading these! What a lucky mom you are. Your kids ARE so adorable. :)

sadie said...

You've convinced me. Is it too late to send mine back?

Kym said...

Okay! You win!!! Sounds like Ella already has a sweet tooth for brownies like here mama!! And Alex is a true blue Aggie fan!!! We miss you guys! Can't you move closer...and fast!

Tris said...

Before I forget....what's with the cooking tips on the side? For some reason I think it's funny!

Your kids are pretty dang cute! I wish I could see them more often. I would loooove to see Alex in action. That kid is hilarious! And that sweet little Ella who takes after her fat aunt Trissy...what's not to love about her? I mean there is plenty of her for everyone isn't there? She is fo sho a keeper.

And you my lady....you are a crack up. We need to hang out more often. Uh but you live too far away. Dang it!

Tori said...

holy moly those kiddos are cute, and getting so big! It's like you have an ACTUAL family...crazy crazy crazy...miss ya lots...promise me one thing, that when all is said and done you'll move back to cache valley so we can start our own old lady dance group!!

Justin and Breanne said...

Love the post. Really cute! They are cute kids!

EMILY said...

I miss those kiddos!!! "Such a sweetheart!" (Both of them)

tawn said...

I am sad you guys don't live closer! I miss you, and miss seeing your kids grow up. They are so stinkin' cute, but I'm not so sure that they are cuter than ours. :) Maybe we (you, me and Tanner) can talk Jason into making a trip down to visit you guys.