jelous! Although the weather is beautiful here today! We have actually been outside without ten pounds of gear on! BTW the mullet was killer wish I could have seen it in person!
I can not tell you how much I LOVE this comment! So glad we both get to live in nice perfect weather!
sick. so not fair. I still can't figure out how I moved to a place thats COLDER than Logan. COLDER THAN LOGAN!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
jelous! Although the weather is beautiful here today! We have actually been outside without ten pounds of gear on! BTW the mullet was killer wish I could have seen it in person!
I can not tell you how much I LOVE this comment! So glad we both get to live in nice perfect weather!
sick. so not fair.
I still can't figure out how I moved to a place thats COLDER than Logan. COLDER THAN LOGAN!!!!!
Post a Comment