I had some pictures I wanted to post, so I thought I'd better just get them all done in one long and painful hour so I don't have to worry about it for a long while. Warning: Picture overload!
Love all your updates. Darling kiddos. But seriously...the mullet? Wow! I love that brother but between the sweater and the hair...ummmmm...wow! Funny though. Very funny.
A few comments: to you: where are you? to tanner: beautiful, just beautiful to alex: you and cj are meant to be best buddies to ella: you might just like candy as much as your mom and your aunt sadie. love it.
3 comments:
I loved seeing all your pictures!
Love all your updates. Darling kiddos. But seriously...the mullet? Wow! I love that brother but between the sweater and the hair...ummmmm...wow! Funny though. Very funny.
A few comments:
to you: where are you?
to tanner: beautiful, just beautiful
to alex: you and cj are meant to be best buddies
to ella: you might just like candy as much as your mom and your aunt sadie. love it.
Post a Comment