Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GO AGGIES!


It's sad/funny/ironic that we always try to show off cute pictures of our kids smiling and looking at the camera (or at least in the same general direction) and not closing their eyes or putting their hands in their mouth, nose, ears, pants, air, or on each other, and standing so we can see what their clothes look like and so there isn't a huge gap between them and not messing up their hair or pulling any weirdo faces, but, really, in the other 50 pictures we took, we're frustrated and yelling and wondering why even try to take pictures in the first place. Hmmm, Go Aggies!

4 comments:

RHARRIS said...

lol...TOO TRUE!! I love it...oh and I need to try that bountiful basket. My mom does it but I am too lazy to get on and order...you have inspired me :)

RHARRIS said...

opps...this is RaKae

Tori said...

What would be more cute than this picture is if they were each's other's first true aggie....h ahaha totally kidding!

I will admit that you do have some cute kids though!

katrina said...

This picture is so cute, and I'm loving the picture of Alex before you cut his hair. I wish I could have seen it in person.

And we really do need to live close to each other. We need some aggie friends to watch all the games with!