Alex keeps walking around yelling, "You're driving me crazy!"
Wonder where he's heard that all day.
It's funny how I wanted to be one of those cute moms that never didn't like my kids (how's that for a double negative?)...or at least didn't let them know. Then I realized there aren't those moms, only pre-moms who have no idea what's coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lol...amen to that one! {except for the cute mom part....you are SUCH a cute mom!}
lol, and oh SOOOO true;)
Funny. And true. Mostly true.
What do you mean, you are perfect? :)
Oh Stacy, I love the type of mom you are. I still laugh when I think of how you told Dan and I when we came to visit last June, "If Alex and Ella are annoying you, just tell me. I'd always lie before I had kids, that I didn't mind them crawling all over me. It IS annoying. You can tell me."
This was said perfectly! PS-You are a great mom!!!
i feel a great sense of peace because of this post...
;)
Post a Comment