They seem pretty excited about his quickly approaching arrival, though!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
BFFs
I'm a little nervous to add another kid to this family since Alex and Ella have been best buds since Ella was born. They do everything together and always get themselves into silly messes. Hopefully they'll be able to welcome our little guy into their clan!










They seem pretty excited about his quickly approaching arrival, though!
They seem pretty excited about his quickly approaching arrival, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I miss them!!! They are the sweetest funniest little red heads I know. I could just squeeze em. When they get along like that aren't you so glad they have each other? Although there are moments when having siblings is definitely a double edged sword. Anyway, loved the pics. Kiss those two little people for me. Love ya.
CONGRATS!!! He will be just as cute as these two and I am sure they will welcome him quick :) how exciting!!
what stinking cute kids you have. The new baby will love that he has such awesome older siblings to pay with. So excited for you!!!
How do you always keep your pregnancy a secret until you are 10 months pregnant?? I keep it a secret for about six hours.
But you are an awesome mom. I need to be better at recording awesome things my kids do. And I'm going to tell Jane that the microwave is called the muffin.
Post a Comment