| Somehow I only got 1 picture of Alex's little birthday party. I guess that's how most of the day went. I was going to let him have a birthday party...didn't happen. He loves store-bought cakes, so I was going to order a birthday cake early this year so I wouldn't have to create the monster truck one he wanted out of a Halloween cake and Milky Ways...didn't happen. I wanted to take lots of good pictures of his cool new bike and other gifts...didn't happen. Basically I put very little effort into making it a 5th birthday to remember. Oh well, I don't remember mine either. Needless to say, we had a busy day, or month, really. My parents were down for his birthday. We went to his soccer game first thing in the morning. Then we came home and threw a quick little party before my parents left for Vegas. He blew out the candles of this AWESOME cake! Ha! We gave him a new big-boy bike and some other things that I can't even remember now. My parents gave him a Jake pirate ship, and Tanner's parents gave him a baseball pitching machine, which has basically been the hit of the neighborhood since it entered our existence. I swear there is some kind of alarm that alerts all children within a 1-mile radius when it gets turned on. It's been quite the friend-maker. |
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I want to be your neighbor.
what a stud! and wait, you have a 5 year old?!?! Weren't we just in hike thkool yesterday?!?!
Holy crap! Could your kids look any cuter in their Halloween costumes? Jake and the Neverland Pirate looks so darling! Love him!
He seriously is the sweetest little boy I know!! Love his guts!
Post a Comment