Not that I post anything anyway, but we've decided to make our blog private. I'll probably wait a couple weeks to give all my readers (Mom and Jeff) enough time. Leave me your email or email me if you want to continue reading.
Okay, total stranger here (sort of, but not really - my son - Jason Jones- played soccer with Tanner way back when), and I link to your blog through Trisha Socwell Haws' blog. She can tell you I'm not a scary stalker type. The point is, if it doesn't freak you out too much, I'd like to keep reading. skjones13@hotmail.com
13 comments:
I still read! Jenncull@Hotmail.com
I'd like an invite - if you're okay with it. Your kids are too cute to miss. :) kimberlyablanchard@gmail.com
add me in yo! lazydaisyday@yahoo.com
I love your blog! tleehaws@gmail.com
Okay, total stranger here (sort of, but not really - my son - Jason Jones- played soccer with Tanner way back when), and I link to your blog through Trisha Socwell Haws' blog. She can tell you I'm not a scary stalker type. The point is, if it doesn't freak you out too much, I'd like to keep reading. skjones13@hotmail.com
Count us in!
soyler44@gmail.com
emptynestnl@gmail.com I'd like an invite. Nan :)
I keep meaning to do the same thing!
katrinas.hansen@gmail.com
You'd better send me an invite! :) emilyrigby5@gmail.com
We want in! kymberly_16@hotmail.com
ME!
whitney.and.danking@gmail.com
Keep it coming! kaschaaf06@hotmail.com
I still read your blog.
livefortodaycowboy@gmail.com
Post a Comment