
Alex had his first birthday on Monday and we had a blast! He had several parties to celebrate (some a little early with families), but we learned that he HATES birthday cake! I don't know if it's the bright, scary flame coming from the top, but he just starts screaming when we bring it in. He had two cakes and hated both of them. He didn't even dive in and eat too much either which is quite rare for this kid cause he eats ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
This year for Halloween we dressed Alex up as Wubbzy from the Nick show "Wow Wow Wubbzy". (This is my submission, Tamara!) This is one of two shows that Alex loves, and I'm sure his dad wouldn't have let him go as a Wiggle. After all the hard work that went into the costume, he only wore it for about 3 minutes. Weird...1-year-olds don't like to be put in boxes. It turned out pretty cute anyway and we even got a good one of the man behind the mask. We had a pretty fun and festive week! Happy Birthday Alex!
12 comments:
OH MA STARS!!!! Stacy, Tanner and little Alex! We are now posting. But Neil and I can't stop laughing.
Alex posing by is box is the funniest thing we've ever seen! Oh Heck! I think it is a tie between Alex and Bails!
He is so cute! I can't believe he's already 1!
Stacy! You're amazing once again! I wish I had your creativity when it comes to costumes and Halloween. Riley just wore one that we bought at the store. Maybe next year I'll be able to come up with something better. I hear Alex is now throwing temper tantrums. Oh dear!!! Sorry! Hopefully it's just a short phase.
Hello blogging queen! I loved reading all your latest posts. Props on the costume you made for Alex...genius as always!
What's his problem? Cries with birthday cakes and Halloween costume? That's not Stacy-child I would hope for. What were you and Tanner?
oh my gosh, how cute is that!?! WAY creative halloween costume. Yeah, that is crazy that he doesn't like b-day cake, what the heck?! I will never forget your son's b-day as well...it is the best day to have EVER had him you know! :)
He looked so cute in his costume! You are so clever Stacy! I can't believe he didn't love his birthday cake. I'm quite surprised! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with the little guy! Give him a hug for us!
Wow, time flies! I've hardly even seen any pictures of the cute little guy. That costume is awesome! DId you guys dress up? Where are the pictures of the amazing parents? Well, sound like a fun weekend! Hope you're doing fabulous!!
Mr. Wuzzby wins 25.00 dollars. It's a Tie!
Stacy would you e-mail your address onto our webstie? TLMuzik@aol.com
Thank you, Auntie Tamara
OH MY GOSH!!!! My long lost friend!!! How the heck are you??? It has been forever and I see you have a cute little baby!!!! When I found your blog I started thinking of all the memories oh how I miss those memories do you remember something about monkey ears??? GOod times... hope all is well catch me up on your world!
love the costume and I can't get enough of Alex in that wig!!
Wow, I can't beleive that Alex is one already! Crazy! BY the way this is your coolest cousin aka "Andrea" Iam so glad that I tracked down your blog! ;) Well I hope all is well!! Take care and keep us updated on your lifes!
Post a Comment