Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In My Defense

Ok, so I don't always say the most romantic things. I can't be expected to be a charmer all the time can I? Besides, for those of you who don't already know, one of Stacy's many pet names for me is the very uplifting "Dingleberry!" Yes, nothing draws a couple closer together than the sweet whisper in your ear of your wife calling you "Dingleberry" as a term of endearment......I think we're even!

Tanner

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh how cute, a little blogging war between husband and wife. I've heard about these, and I think the people usually end up on Montel or that "Moment of Truth" show. I guess I'd better not tell them you wet the bed.

Neil and Ms.T said...

Oh My........Montel is looking for new material I heard. I think it pays well? He could have a whole show just about "Dingleberries" Just think of the possibilities: A segment with recipes just about Dingleberry's! Dingleberry Pie, cookies, pudding's and then for the big kicker. A wooden sign with the enduring term
"My Eternal Dingleberry!"

As far as the bed wetting. I know what Tanner needs in his Christmas Stocking this year. The new
"Potty Watch."

Tris said...

Hey there Dingleberry! At least she doesn't call you fire crotch. It could be worse!

Steve-O said...

I just have to say that it's good to finally know what Tanner would look like as a fat man. Thanks Alex.

Aubree Jo said...

well i just got made fun of by Joey so i'm self concious about it now haha

Kym said...

Oh how I love it!! You two are quite a couple! Such words of encouragement! LOL! And I love Alex's little suit! How professional!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!

Harris said...

You guys are so funny! Stacy I need your address, you can e-mail it to me rusty_xz@juno.com

Neil and Ms.T said...

WHAT? DID ONE OF YOUR BLOGGERS INSULT OUR SWEET ALEX? UMMMMMMM........WELL, NO CHRISTMAS FOR HIM. PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE BUCK-O!

Lindsey Smith said...

I feel weird.
Riles