Friday, December 5, 2008
Time Flies....
...when a month goes by in a week. I've been informed by several people that it's been a month since I last posted. I thought it was a week, but I guess the dates suggest otherwise. I don't really have any humorous stories to tell, so this will probably consist of a few pictures taken on our visit home last week for Thanksgiving. We had a great time hanging out with Scott who just returned home from his mission in South Africa, meeting our new nephew Riley, learning some exciting news from my brother Jason, and eating and spending time with our other family members. Alex got his first haircut, and we also got him a pretty stylin' church suit for Scott's homecoming. Enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
umm how cute is he? I love the church outfit, I would dress him up in it everyday...you know just so he'll know what it's like to be an accomplished buisness man one day...ummm totally kidding! I am sad I didn't get to see you, I was seriously considering coming to Tami's house when she cut your hair...but ok also you won my giveaway on my blog and I'm going to post a picture of what you won tonight...so e-mail me your address or let me know when you are coming up for Christmas...!!!!!! This is a long comment [but that is what happens when you don't post for a month!]
The twins has that same little suit! He looks dashing with the blue underneath!
What a handsome little redhead! He is so cute and it was so much fun to spend time with you!
It's about time. . . :D
When/if you try that recipe call my mom if you have questions, because she's the master of sugar cookies. It was really good to see you over the weekend! And I LOVED that strapping suit, very nice.
OH MY GOSH! Thank You! I just showed Great-Grandmother the picture's. She loved them!
Oh, he is ready for Wall Street or a his Legal career.
Kym brought Riley down last night. Another twin to Shaun. He is so beautiful! What a treat to see Alex and Riley. It's made my night. It helps heal the soul faster!
Thanks so much!
I'm writing in the dark. Sorry for the typo's.
LOVE the suit! what a cutie! And I love the post-haircut hair! :) you have your own little redhead Albert!
I meant pre-haircut hair........
What a cute little dude :)
That kid is awesome. I'm sad we missed out on seeing him. You're a pretty good substitute, though. Christmas for sure. We can force CJ and Alex to be friends.
He is such a cutie I do agree!
Your little man is sooooooo cute!I love the suit.
You have the cutest little red head since Riley and Tanner... glad to see the red passed on tastefully!
Karli
Post a Comment