So we had a great time in Logan with our family this Christmas. It's amazing how long 9 days really is to be away from home though, especially when people have to go back to work and we're just sitting around doing nothing. Although we're glad to be back, we had lots of fun with family and friends. I know this is quite boring, but I feel the need to put something on here since I've been away for so long, so here are some pictures from Christmas.
This is Alex in his Christmas Eve hat. He hated it, but we all loved it.

This is Alex and Riley with Papa. Alex could so eat Riley.

Alex with his plethora of presents. Santa sure did find him, even though he could've cared less.

Opening one of his newest favorite toys.

Pumpin' iron. He carries this 20-pound dumbbell around like it's string cheese.

And to start the New Year off right, Tanner and I layed around all weekend eating, eating, and eating. Aside from meals, we ate the candy from our stockings, we ate a 4-quart crock pot full of spicy bean dip, and we ate a whole pan of brownies. We went to bed sick every night, but it was well worth it. I love New Year's resolutions!
5 comments:
It was a lot of fun seeing you and Tanner after the Aggie game that one night...sorry I'm so crazy and talked your ears off!
I love, love, love Alex...he's such a cute little guy...can we arrange a marriage and he can marry pamela? How many people can say they are going to grow up and marry pamela andersen??
Think about it.
Love your New Years Resolution!! You crack me up, only person I know that could eat that much and still be a skinny minny!! ha ha!!
Reading your post makes me want to revisit a few of my new year's resolutions. Could you send some rolos my way, I'm about to go for a run.
Your little boy is getting so big! I know what you mean about being away from home. It's nice to get home after being gone, even if you live in a cluttered little moldy apt. like ours!
It was fun to see you at G-ma's party! I can't believe how BIG Alex is. I mean, I guess I could only compare him to Riley, so perhaps Alex is just right on track.
Finally, I am back to the comment board. Celebrating Britt's life was so good for Neil and I. Many tears, but we felt such comfort and joy as well. Thanks for your comment.
That Alex, Papa and Riley! WHAT A HOOT! I love those two boys. I also adore my brother-in-law, is he the best or what?
Post a Comment