Thursday, February 5, 2009

So What Else Is New With Us?

So I think I gained a little weight since you saw me at Christmas...
Oh wait, it's just a baby! Phew!
Alex's baby sister. Due June 29.

24 comments:

Tori said...

Shut freakin' up! Wahoo!!! I am really excited for you, it's like you keep it a secret this long...all I need to know is how you feel about high heels? because baby smith might just need some...I am really excited and want to make you something cute now!!!!!!!!!

Tori said...

p.s. love the blog name change, I just barely got it!!

Kym said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't even believe it! Another little Smith running around!! :)

nan said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations. I wasn't expecting this but it is great. Have you been sick?

Neil and Ms.T said...

I'm talking to your Mom. Oh My Gosh! We are so happy
for you! A sister for Alex! You look great!
Hugs T

Greg * Steph * Andrew said...

Wow you got that up fast! Congrats again!

Candice said...

YAY! Congratulations, Stacy! I'm so excited that you're going to have a little girl, she's going to be adorable!

Shels said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO! You are a little secret keeper....like you didnt tell us at our lunch date with the girls! Thats why we have those dates you know, so we can tell each other who is all expecting. :)
I am so happy for you and your cute little fam!

Whitney said...

HOLY FRIJOLES!!!!

I was just minding my own business. . .

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jules said...

congratulations!! And you are still teeny! :)
Alex will have so much fun with a baby sis.

Trisha said...

It is SO baby season! I love it!

Kirstin Patten said...

Stacy for two! I don't even have one.... Think back 5 years ago when we were laying out at the Fitness pool getting our hours.... would you have thought you would be back in St. George having baby number 2?

Steve-O said...

What the!....! Talk about craziness! We can't wait to see you guys next week. CONGRATULATIONS.

Unknown said...

Stacy and Tanner!!!! Congratulations! That news made my night along with another Aggie win. Today has just been great!

sadie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Brent & Dana said...

Congratulations! A baby girl! That is a little scary to think of a little miniature Stacy running around!

Kami said...

you are kidding me!!! I can't believe you didn't tell us at lunch...especially after Kat said she was pregnant! I'm so excited for you!

Tris said...

Yipee Skippy! Another Smith baby to add to the bunch! I can't wait to have all these babies with us in Island Park! Ya'll had better come too so I can spoil them rotten. That is, if I'm not chasing our two boys around while they get into trouble. I'm pretty sure we know that Moose man will be the ring leader. That little Alex is too much of a sweetie! Miss you guys!

katrina said...

Oh Stace! Oh Stace! Oh Stace! Kathy Johnson would be proud. I am so excited for you! If anyone can handle two little kids under 2 years old it is you. Hooray!!!!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

WHAT? That is so much fun; oh she is going to be so cute! A little girl, what are we going to do with a girl? I am so excited for you guys, tell Tanner Congrats. You guys have the cutest little family.

Kami said...

Oh, I'm excited for you!!! How far along? When are you due and all that? That is so exciting! Congrats!!

Meghan said...

Yayyyyy! I realize I'm a little slow at the blogging, but I am sooooo excited about this. Especially that our little girlies can be buddies. Yipeee! Hope you're feeling well. Can't wait!!

Amy said...

Congrats!! How fun to have a boy and a girl!

Harris said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!