LOVE the yoga pose. You should teach a mom-and-tots yoga class with Alex as your right hand man. :) What a team! I saw your bros at in Reno at the tourney. You Allen's are Utah State's #1 fans I believe.
Yoga! Are you kidding! You amaze me. Thanks for Sky-ping us while G-ma was here. It was a blast. You look great......... Alex is a hoot with his lil' tush in the air. Oh, he is a squish!!!! Love that kid! Hugs, Auntie T
You look so good, and so cute.... oh the cute days :) How far along are you now, wait maybe I don't want to know,lol. That little man of yours on tanners lap is too too cute. Love to see that you guys are doing so well.
I agree with sade...you are a ninny! You look so wonderful, and I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the yoga. I remember the dixie days where I laid on my bed and admired your yoga skills. I'm the loaf.
What a Sweetheart that little Alex is! I can't wait to see you guys on Easter! He is getting so big. It was fun to chat with him the other day. He is such a chatty little fellow! I love that he is doing yoga. That is the cutest thing ever!
Stacey!!! Hey its heather coon... I saw your blog on Jeanette Kollers, hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek! It's so great to see pictures of little Alex. I think you moved before we had our babies. But you should email me so I can invite you to my blog...if you want of course. Can't wait to hear from you! (heatherbee2002@hotmail.com)
12 comments:
You are all looking so good!
LOVE the yoga pose. You should teach a mom-and-tots yoga class with Alex as your right hand man. :) What a team!
I saw your bros at in Reno at the tourney. You Allen's are Utah State's #1 fans I believe.
You are too hilarious with the Yoga...Alex is just too cute as well...
As far as being a loaf...are you kidding me? I look more pregnant than you and I had my baby...figure that one out? ha ha!! You look really good!
Yoga! Are you kidding! You amaze me. Thanks for Sky-ping us while G-ma was here. It was a blast.
You look great......... Alex is a hoot with his lil' tush in the air. Oh, he is a squish!!!! Love that kid!
Hugs, Auntie T
Can I learn yoga, too? Maybe Alex could teach me. And you look great, you ninny.
You look so good, and so cute.... oh the cute days :) How far along are you now, wait maybe I don't want to know,lol. That little man of yours on tanners lap is too too cute. Love to see that you guys are doing so well.
I agree with sade...you are a ninny! You look so wonderful, and I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the yoga. I remember the dixie days where I laid on my bed and admired your yoga skills. I'm the loaf.
What a Sweetheart that little Alex is! I can't wait to see you guys on Easter! He is getting so big. It was fun to chat with him the other day. He is such a chatty little fellow! I love that he is doing yoga. That is the cutest thing ever!
Stacy!!!!!! Where are YOU????
Hey Stacy, it's okay. I just get such joy from your posts. They bring happiness to my soul!
You and your other little sidekick!
AuntieT
AHHHH so cute! haha yoga with alex?? love it :)
Stacey!!! Hey its heather coon... I saw your blog on Jeanette Kollers, hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek! It's so great to see pictures of little Alex. I think you moved before we had our babies. But you should email me so I can invite you to my blog...if you want of course. Can't wait to hear from you! (heatherbee2002@hotmail.com)
Post a Comment