Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Visitors Welcome!

TJ (Tanner's bro), Courtney, Lainey, and bun-in-the-oven came down to St. George a couple weeks ago to play. It was SO fun! I almost forgot what it's like to have friends since I don't know anyone down here. I must say I felt a little lonely after they left. The weather was nice for the most part, so we took them around to a few of our favorite places here (at least the ones that are enjoyable with kids). Here are some pics from the weekend:


Tanner, Alex, TJ, and Lainey eating massive suckers and drinking ice-cold bottled Coke from Thomas Judd's Country Store. Maybe our favorite place!

Alex soaking himself at the local watering hole.

The fam on Dixie Rock. This maybe wasn't so enjoyable with kids. Cliffs are dangerous!


And this would definitely have to be my greatest accomplishment for the weekend...or my entire life! I have honestly never touched a sewing machine or sewed anything by myself in my whole life. No, I didn't sew in home ec.--I took shop. But Courtney was determined to make "hooter hiders" for nursing. So we went to work and it was....crazy, but a success! It was so fun to learn to sew, and maybe someday I'll even own my own sewing machine and start a sewing business!

9 comments:

Neil and Ms.T said...

Baahaaaaa! I had to go on to Courtneys blog to understand the hooter, shirt, cover-up, or hide and seek dress. I understand now because I got to see you both in your beautiful............things! I wish I would have had one. Yes, starting a business would be profitable, in Utah!
Have a great time in Logan. Hug Bails!
Have a Happy Easter!!!
Hugs t

Tori said...

Come to Logan and teach me how to make a hooter hider RIGHT NOW...I'd come to St. George but Bergenator does not take a binkie and long car rides are not very fun....................................................!!!!!! Miss you and your belly come to Logan soonzos!!

Tris said...

I CANNOT wait to see little Alex (and of course you and Tanner) over Easter weekend. He is the cutest thing. Do I get a picture of your adorable family? Those new pictures are so cute!

Trisha said...

The warmth looks so inviting!

Kym said...

Love love love the pictures!! The "hooter hider" looks awesome! Can't wait to see ya!!

Shels said...

Well look at you Mrs Crafty! You gotta start somewhere and a hooter hider is a PERFECT thing to start with. :)
Alex is getting so big! I LOVE is red red hair! What a cutie!

katrina said...

I wish we could come visit! When you start your own sewing business, will you please make me a stuffed cat and a stuffed bunny? I know you are pretty good at drawing them:)

Anonymous said...

Stacy! I just came upon your blog and I'm so excited to see your family! You are all so cute - I'm so excited for you to be having another baby! Congrats - you look great!

Trisha said...

I need to get your email b/c our blog went private!
tleehaws@gmail.com