I don't know why you thought twins were so hard, Mom. They're a breeze!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Surprise, Surprise.....TWINS!
Well, last night we became the proud parents of twins! What a shocker! We are SOOOOO excited! Here's a picture of the little guys...although you can't really see them.
On Saturday we bought a female fish for our tank. When I spotted her, I knew she had to come into our family. After all, she was fatter than me, so I would lose my spot as largest person in the family. This morning we woke up to twins in our tank, and now she's skinny as a rail. Dang it.
I don't know why you thought twins were so hard, Mom. They're a breeze!
I don't know why you thought twins were so hard, Mom. They're a breeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
For a second there I saw "Twins" and I was thinking....Is she SERIOUS!!! But then I read your post. lol! I'm jealous that your fish tank is going. And look at that...1 fish for the price of 3!! :)
So, you only have about a month left right? I'm excited for you. Maybe the twin fish were an omen...but probably not. I'm sure 2 ultrasounds would probably catch that. Everyone keeps asking me what I'd do if I had a girl instead, and all I have to say is I've had 4 ultrasounds and every time...well, except that very 1st one when you can't even tell, I've been told it's a boy, so I'm trusting them on that. Well, once again good luck, and I hope you're feeling great!
Ha! Great story!
Well, if I would have had twins that swam around in a fishbowl, it would have been easy.
My twins egged houses,
threw rotten apples at garages, tore open the neighbors mail,(the letters were from the government, but I didn't dare ask what they were. I just acted like it was an advertisement from the local grocery store).
They emptied out the refrigerator and spread the food all over the floor.(locks on the door the next day). In fact, locks on all doors and cupboards the next day. Scott had it figured out in 2 minutes. No exaggeration!!!
They fell off the deck and kitchen counter tops. Jeff put Scott in the dryer. Yep, that's right.
They had there own language and would laugh at me. Not funny!
By the way, crack a dozen eggs on a tile floor and try to clean them up. THEY RUN!!!
love, MOM
P.S.
See eggs.
See eggs run.
Run eggs run.
Throw eggs.
See eggs splat!
Splat eggs splat.
See neighbor.
See neighbor run
Run neighbor run.
See Jeff and Scott.
See Jeff and Scott run.
See Jeff and Scott run from
neighbor.
Run Jeff and Scott run.
See Mom.
Run Mom run.
See Jeff and Scott run from Mom
and neighbor.
See Jeff and Scott get caught.
See Jeff and Scott clean off eggs.
Clean Jeff, Clean Scott
Wow, new fish and a baby on the way. You are brave.
Also, Deb should write children's books.
Stacy you make me laugh so hard! I love it when you blog!
I Love My Sister, You are the next Dr. Suess!
Maybe, you could write a current version of Dick and Jane with their dog Spot!
Good Luck with your new twins. Tomorrow you will wake up and they will be.......well....a....gone. Where? Well, speaking from past fish experience. I can say...please feed them tonight. Twins gone tomorrow...............
I am glad to leave you with that happy thought.
Then my sister can write about CHOP, CHOP the FISH FISH!
I was a little worried for you when I saw the title too! how is the pregnancy going anyway? We need to see more belly pics :)
Can't wait to see the new little one. I have to admit that adjusting to 2 has been easier than one for me...I wish you the same!! it might be that my baby is perfect and hardly ever fusses....hope that continues! Oh, and Paden had dark hair too, so I bet Bracken's goes blonde over the next year. Good luck with labor and all the new adjustments!
Post a Comment