Tanner is TOP OF THE CLASS in his summer classes! Ok...for sure he's top of the class in 1 class cause they've only taken 1 test and he's the only one that got 100%, and he's probably pretty close in his other 2 classes, scoring high-90s on all of his tests. He really likes to be called "Top of the Class" in a really cool voice, and he really likes being recognized so feel free leave your praising comments.
More swimming....
This is for sure the greatest 20 bucks we've ever spent! I sincerely believe everyone should have some sort of pool of their own--even if it's one like this. I'm pretty sure I like it better than Alex though. This was obviously an unexpected swim.
That's the end of our heavenly summer lives.
Unless I'm really ambitious, check back in a few weeks hopefully for some new baby pics!
Unless I'm really ambitious, check back in a few weeks hopefully for some new baby pics!

9 comments:
Hairy chocolate poop huh? Congrats to Tanner for being Top of the Class. And you look nothing like a beluga whale, trust me. Although I think that your little princess might just pop out of your belly button. Hopefully you're still feeling good. And that little Alex sure is a cutie! We can't wait to come see you and your little ones!!! And, like I said, I'm coming with or without Shaun. So at least you'll see me and Riley.
Tanner is so smart. You should take cupcakes to the class he got 100% in. You know, to celebrate.
Tanner is the best...blah, blah, blah. Ok, so it really is cool to be at the top. Congrats on everything happening in your lives! Give us a call if you're ever in the Logan area. We want to meet your little one when she gets here! Oh, and we want to take more pics of Alex and Alexa together.
You are such a cute prego lady!!! I am excited to see baby pictures!!!
Hey, that was Bailey's nickname. We would sing "Bailey Beluga swimmin' in the deep blue sea".
She just left us after a 5 weeks visit. We we're sad to see her go. She was even MORE SAD! Dun, dun, dun......The summer @ LaBeaus has started. WHA!
Well, we will be there the last of August, first of September. Neil can't wait for the next few months to be OVER!
Love the picture of sweetie chocolate pie!
Congrats to the #1 guy in your life!
HUGS! Tamara
Call when the wee whale comes!
Predictions: 7'6 lb. 6:45 a.m. July 4th! Girl Beluga!
Can't believe you'll be mother of 2 soon, how exciting! Good luck!
GOOD LUCK! How exciting! :)
Way to go Tanner that is awesome!! You are so dang cute with that belly! Love it! Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to see some pics of the little one. Best of luck!!
Ya tanner! YOU ARE SO SMART! I can't wait to see pics of the neew little one. We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment