Ella Renee Smith
July 6, 2009
7 lb. 13 oz.
21-3/4 inches
Red or Brown hair--it changes

The boys admiring their little girl!

Do they really grow this fast in 1.75 years??

All is well with mom and baby. Thanks to everyone who have been so helpful and supportive--especially moms and dads and TJ and Court.
WE LOVE HER GUTS ALREADY!!!
21 comments:
congratulations!!! she is adorable and Alex looks huge next to her! glad to hear all is well.
Congrats! She is really cute! Brandon and I were just wondering how that was going... Good thing it turned out well! She has a cute name, too!
We have a blog now (not as exciting as yours today, but it works). It's at http://brandonsheenasblog.blogspot.com/
She is a doll! These pictures make me want to snuggle her. Glad to hear you are doing well, I wish we were closer to come visit you guys. I know your busy, but you need to post lots of pictures!
p.s. alex seems soo big!
She is adorable. She looks totally different from the picture your mom texted me the day she was born. The pictures with her and Alex are so precious!!! Can't wait to see everyone in August.
ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to hold her and play with Alex. He looks like a GIANT!!! Thanks for your help and advice today! You're the best!!
So cute. Cj keeps staring at the pictures of Ella saying, "Hi!" "Hi, Baby!" I think they are a match made in heaven.
Stacy she is so cute! Congratulations on being a mom times two!
oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS!!! I am glad you are doing well too!
Yeah!!! Congratulations Stacey and Tanner! She is a beautiful little baby girl! Hope you are feelin well Stacey and hope everything is going great for ya. How is school going for Tanner? Congrats again!
wow-za! She's beautiful!
Well~ those two are just to cute! Thanks for
SKYPE-ING us. You all look great! Congratulations!!!!
How do you spell SKYPEING? With or without the E?
HUGS!
Oh Stacy, congratulations! She's darling! Hope your new family of 4 is doing great!!
Finally!!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person in a few weeks. Hope you are all feeling and adjusting well.
Love ya!
Congrat!!! She is sooooo cute!!!! I am counting down the days til our little girl gets here... 55 days! Anyways she is so cute!!! I love her name!
She is darling! It makes me so excited!
Holy cow Stace! She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats Stacy!! She's a cutie! I hope you're doing well. :)
Finally some pictures! Yipee! She is so darling! I can't wait to see her and hold her and love her to pieces. Man Alex is getting so dang big. I can only imagine the mischief that he and Myles will be into on our vacay. Can't wait to see you all!
Love ya!
Wow, haven't checked for a while! She is adorable, soooo sweet!!! Congrats! Hope you are adjusting well, and that you are feeling great! I miss you!
oh my so stinkin cute!!!!
Congrats you two!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Glad to hear that everything went ok and that you are feeling good! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment