We'll be out of town when Ella turns one month, so here are a few updated pics. The only real problem we've had with Alex since she was born is displayed in the last picture--he's turned into a cross-dresser.
Oh I love her, she is a doll! I hope you are getting sleep and functioning well...one day when I venture into having multiple children I may need advice!
It was fun talking to you the other day, I sure hope I get to see you soon. Tami also said she is sorry she hasn't called you back yet but she is going to soon!
Stacy sorry i haven't called you i loved your message. i miss doing your hair. i would love to hear the crazy hair stories.. your little girl is darling!! congrats:)
That's so funny! I remember when we bought all those pills to make our hair grow!! we wanted long hair RIGHT NOW! ha ha! Little did I know that it takes years! I cut my hair to my shoulders when I found out that I was preggo with Connor and sadly to say this is all it has grown :( Are you having so much fun with a little girl? Boys are fun, but I can't imagine all the little girly things you can do with a little girl :)
12 comments:
Oh I love her, she is a doll! I hope you are getting sleep and functioning well...one day when I venture into having multiple children I may need advice!
It was fun talking to you the other day, I sure hope I get to see you soon. Tami also said she is sorry she hasn't called you back yet but she is going to soon!
Good luck on your adventure north!
Darn, and I had finally got myself excited for having another boy. Back to square one, I guess. Cute girl.
She is so pretty!
Stacy, she's precious!!
I love your kids' guts!!!!! I can't wait to see them!! Who do people say Ella looks like? I can't decide. I see both of you in her.
WHAT A DOLL! And I love that Alex likes pink socks-who doesnt?
seriously cute cute cute kids! I just love the "look" your family has.
Stacy sorry i haven't called you i loved your message. i miss doing your hair. i would love to hear the crazy hair stories.. your little girl is darling!! congrats:)
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! Cute name!!! She looks a ton like Tanner. Your little guy is getting so big. Your little family is darling!
That's so funny! I remember when we bought all those pills to make our hair grow!! we wanted long hair RIGHT NOW! ha ha! Little did I know that it takes years! I cut my hair to my shoulders when I found out that I was preggo with Connor and sadly to say this is all it has grown :(
Are you having so much fun with a little girl? Boys are fun, but I can't imagine all the little girly things you can do with a little girl :)
Look how cute! I miss you guys already. Hopefully I can come visit in a few months.
We need to talk...soon! I want to see more pics of sweet little Ella.
Post a Comment