I've been so busy with work and visitors that I just realized I haven't given near enough updates on sweet little Ella. Not very many people know how LOVABLE she's gotten! I've been counting down the days to warmed weather so we can show off those rolls. Unfortunately this picture doesn't show of her thighs, which are my favorite part. They're edible!
This little face is what makes me forget those horrible things he does. Unfortunately he's a sucker for these rides, and unfortunately I'm a sucker and pay for them.
In our backyard sitting on my future garden. Hey, at least they're both looking in the same direction.
9 comments:
Oh wow, I can so relate to the coloring on the walls bit...
wow your kids are so cute! It just made me realize how long it has been since we have seen you guys! Come back soon (and bring the warm weather with you!)
Oh the permanent marker and what it does to a mothers sanity,lol. Cute little mutts you guys have, i could eat Ellas cheeks, so yummy:)
LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS!!!! I LOVE them!!! I just wanna pinch them. She's soo cute! I can't believe how much she's grown up in the past couple of months.
And, how long was Alex in time out for that beautiful masterpiece? jk You poor thing!! I'm so sorry.
Can't wait to come see you guys! We miss you!
Ella's chubby rolls...cutest thing ever. really. i love them!
I miss you guys. Cutest kids ever!!! Can't wait to see you.
I miss you guys and those two freakin' adorable kids! They are both growing too dang fast! I can't stand that you live so far away!
P.S. Sorry about the marker. It is kind of funny though. At least he didn't write all over Ella too. Just another question....what was he suppose to be doing while you were in the shower?
Oh Ella does look so lovable! You are so lucky-and she is so lucky her mom produces sweetened condensed milk! ;)
When you told me about the marker, I didn't realize it was that bad! Picture is worth a thousand words! It's funny now, actually it was always funny to me because I'm not his mom and I dont have to paint it before we move. But hey, if we make it down to Sunny St George any time soon, we will be sure to bring a can of paint with us.
One of these days cj is going to find where I hide the markers. I just hope we both live through that day.
Post a Comment