They had a cute little fictional boy on the screen. They went over his snacks for the day and what the calories totaled. They said he had some pretzels between breakfast and lunch, a couple cookies after school, a fruit drink and chips before dinner, a Popsicle after dinner, and a bowl of cereal with milk before bed. I was shocked when they said only his snacks equaled 1,130 calories. After all, this sounded a lot like me, except substitute 4 peanut butter cups for pretzels, a couple cookies for half a pan of brownies, a fruit drink and chips with a Coke and a Milky Way, a Popsicle with a bowl of ice cream, and a bowl of cereal and milk with 2 bowls of cereal and milk.
I added up my calories for the first time in my life yesterday. It was disgusting. And I think I was being a little shy because I knew what I was doing. At this rate, I'll be a 385-pound diabetic by my 10-year high school reunion. Sweet.
(And the sad thing is, I'm eating some beautiful Girl Scout Somoas as I type. Mmmm, fries.)
2 comments:
I'd love to see you fat! especially since our ten year reunion would be in 3 or so years...you better start packing on the pouns (STACY get FAT? it will NEVER happen! LUCKY BUM!)
Still laughing! I'm glad nobody really sees how much food I consume in a day. I already weigh 385 pounds and I've been out of high school for coming up on 15 years.
Post a Comment