Sunday, March 28, 2010

Speaking of Food...

I'm pretty much obsessed with bacon and garlic--not only the taste, but the smell. If any recipe has bacon or garlic in it, I'll try it. And it's even better if it has both. I'm one of those people who has a permanent smell of bacon and garlic on my skin and hair. It's very attractive. I have dogs running towards me all the time. I always tell Tanner that if I had it my way, I would have garlic and bacon Scentsy flavors.

I found these little ditties in my Taste of Home magazine. If they weren't $60, they would be on my feet right now.


6 comments:

Tris said...

I am laughing my butt off right now. Those are the sickest looking shoes I've ever seen. If I had an extra $60 bucks lying around I'd buy them for you.

EMILY said...

You're so funny. Love the shoes! Love them!

katrina said...

i can totally picture you in those. worth the 60 bucks

Lindsey Smith said...

Those are HOTTTT!!! Then I picture you in them and I think, "SEXY." Your fabulous, I love your sense of humor:)

Shels said...

You have to pay them $60 or they'll pay you $60 to take em?

Kym said...

So you are the ONLY person who could pull off wearing those ridiculous shoes!! And almost the only person in this universe to be able to eat half of a pan of brownies and not gain any weight. Could we switch metabolims just for one day? :)

And yes, Riley is a VERY busy boy!! Can't wait to come play with Ella's chubby legs and see Alex's artwork. :)