You make me crazy!! Learn to call a time-out! If we're tied at the start of the 4th, lose by 13, and still have 5 time-outs left at the end of the game........then you should retire!
I gave up on that Jazz 10 years ago when they broke my heart...just like they keep breaking Jazz fans hearts every year since....I think they need to get rid of Sloan and maybe I will get back on that train! Jk!
I would love to see you sometime, you guys coming up soon? huh huh?
5 comments:
Dear Stacy,
I gave up on that Jazz 10 years ago when they broke my heart...just like they keep breaking Jazz fans hearts every year since....I think they need to get rid of Sloan and maybe I will get back on that train! Jk!
I would love to see you sometime, you guys coming up soon? huh huh?
ok bye, this is the end of my note.
Tori
how does Grandma Renee feel about this?
um...that last comment was me, not joyce:)
DITTO!!!!! Glad that I actually fell asleep during that one. :)
So how's that bacon and garlic?
Post a Comment