oh my hilarious I thought you really did it! :) you crack me up!
Wow! Next time its your real turn. Just think how strong you could be pushing two babies around for your training. Have this weekend. Tell Tanner congratulations!!!! Shauna
You totally got me! I'd love to hear Tanner's details...
hmmm???
oh, now I get it...I guess I'm not good at reading the fine print!
And you were the best spectator out there. At least you were until you hit the wall.
I love you! You're my favorite Stacy girl! (And the other one who gave me her baby.)
Stace I am so proud of you! Did ya get a medal?I think I want to join you next year-that looks like an awesome race! (to spectate at that is)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my hilarious I thought you really did it! :) you crack me up!
Wow! Next time its your real turn. Just think how strong you could be pushing two babies around for your training.
Have this weekend. Tell Tanner congratulations!!!!
Shauna
You totally got me! I'd love to hear Tanner's details...
hmmm???
oh, now I get it...I guess I'm not good at reading the fine print!
And you were the best spectator out there. At least you were until you hit the wall.
I love you! You're my favorite Stacy girl! (And the other one who gave me her baby.)
Stace I am so proud of you! Did ya get a medal?
I think I want to join you next year-that looks like an awesome race! (to spectate at that is)
Post a Comment