Saturday, June 5, 2010

What We've Been Up To This Summer...

Tanner graduated from nursing school! (and he was the speaker at his pinning ceremony!) AND he was 1 of 24 to get hired at the hospital out of over 200 applicants!


Hiking in Zion with Nana and Papa!


Sleeping on hikes!


Growing freckles!


Playing in the water with the new and improved thong swim diaper!

14 comments:

brittany schley said...

i have been looking everywhere for those thong swimmers!
hey, i'm in st george until tuesday...if you have the time i would love to see you. send me a little message on the blog if you can.

EMILY said...

LOVE the thong diapers. I heart that picture. And I love the other photos as well. I miss you guys already. Tell that cute brother Congrats on his graduation and speech. He's so smart. Just like his favorite sister. :)

Shels said...

Oh my! I can't stop giggiling-what a kid! Where is his mother?
I love the little freckles, so precious!

brittany schley said...

give me a call!
208-251-8879

debra allen said...

Why does that round, white bum look familiar, only in a larger version?

Kym said...

I love your guts!! Congrats to Tanner on getting hired. He must've had one heck of a resume'/recommendation. :)

We miss you already. Can't wait to see ya soon!

sadie said...

And why didn't you tell me Tanner was speaking? We would've come listen. You know, because we are always coming down to St. George for stuff like graduations and Ironmans. That and St. George is the only place you can buy thong swim diapers.

Tris said...

Stacy, you are freakin' hilarious! I am so excited that Tanner got the job. Congratulations! I'm sure that is a HUGE relief! I love those pictures. Especially the "angel kisses" and the thong. That is the best!

Harris said...

WOW! lots happening! SO SAD I missed you memorial weekend!! :( i would have LOVED to see you! When are you going to BL next?
Congrats to both you and Tanner on graduating! That is SUCH a happy time! So now where??
AND OH MY GOSH!! LOVIN the thong swimmer!! That is TOO funny!!

Neil and Ms.T said...

Congrats Tanner! And to you as well Stacy! He couldn't have been it without you!
I love the pictures of baby Ella and Mister Alex.
I think you should go into business and sell the Alex, one-of-a-kind swimwear! Does the white bottom come with that?
HUGS! T

Whitney said...

Whoo-hoo!!! Horray for Tanner!

Dan and I are coming down for our anniversary. Should we hook up for a night?

Also, Deb, I nearly had a heart attack when I read your comment!

Klair said...

Congratulations Tanner! Woot Woot!

Love the pic of Alex & his thong. I laughed out loud!

katrina said...

that's the funniest picture i've ever seen. please post more goodies like that one.

Neil and Ms.T said...

I'm so stupid, what an illiterate comment I made. I type faster than my brain and fingers......He couldn't have *DONE* it without you! or been it! I guess!!