Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another Blog

Since I'm not that great at cooking, and probably even worse at blogging, I decided to start a cooking blog. Nothing special, but take a look if you're ever looking for some semi-palatable recipes that I've tried.

cookinandbacon.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Nice! I added it to my blog list. I love new recipe ideas. I am always putting off making dinner because I can't decide what to make! I'm excited to see what you post.

Shels said...

Look at you! Will you post some canning tips when it comes time? :)

Candice said...

Stacy! I loved your comment on my blog, haha! You know, I usually don't let people follow me around, especially people with two kids. But since your kids are the CUTEST EVER then I'll allow it. ;) If you ever get the jonesing for a little bit of Germany, head on over!
It looks like you're having a great summer, and I can't wait to check out your blog! :)

The Maughan's said...

Stacy, thanks for the comment on our blog: ) Your to nice!! We are coming home to Ut for a few weeks and are going to be doing a BBQ if you guys are going to be up in Logan we would love for you to come. If not maybe we can swing by on our way home or something ;) text me and let me know if you can come. 435.760.3355
Jesse's parents house: 5050 Hollow Road, Nibley, UT 84321
July 9th 2010 @ 6:00
Bring those cute little kids of yours.