Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good Times








Who the dilley-dalley understands Blogger's new way of importing pictures?

Well, anywho, we went to Bear Lake for a few days with our families. These are pictures of all the cousins (minus the 3 babies) on Tanner's side, freezing our butts off at Bear Lake, Ella's first steps caught on camera, Ella's white trash 1st birthday party, and Alex and his Papa BA on the 4-wheeler. Even though it was butt cold, we still had fun with our families. But next year everyone's coming here!

6 comments:

Harris said...

I am glad we were able to see you! I am glad you make it sound so cold because I have been wanting to go to the lake ever since the 4th. Happy Birthday to your Ella, she is a cutie!

EMILY said...

I'm with you. Let's party in SG next time. It was fun though even though we packed our beach accessories through 3 feet of water only to enjoy the wind. Good times. Love those kiddos of yours. You and Tan aren't too bad yourselves. Love ya.

nan said...

Cute pictures! Is that earrings I see in Ella's ears? Adorable! Sorry I missed you, I was hoping to make it to BL. I am going tomorrow to work for Evelyn

Tris said...

Where the dilly dally did you come from? You make me laugh with all your fancy sayings! The Bear Naked Lake was a lot of fun and I'm glad we could be there for Ella's 1st B-day Party. Even if she wore a garbage sack as a bib!

Candice said...

Cute kids and pictures!! I love that you got your baby's first steps on camera. Nice catch. :)

Shels said...

It was so good to get to see you, even if it was for a quick minute! Hope you are enjoying the sunny st george heat, cause I'm sure its burning up!