Umm love you, saw your mom for quite sometime today and I miss you guys! She said you might be up here for a bit? Please come say hi so I can give Ella's cheeks some love?! Is that ok? They are soooo cute!
Two things: 1) buy more cookies 2) hide them from your kids and give them healthy food to eat while they clean your house and give you a foot massage. That's what we're working on right now.
4 comments:
Umm love you, saw your mom for quite sometime today and I miss you guys! She said you might be up here for a bit? Please come say hi so I can give Ella's cheeks some love?! Is that ok? They are soooo cute!
Are you coming to visit?
PS-I hate sharing my food with my kids too. Life's rough ain't it?
Two things: 1) buy more cookies 2) hide them from your kids and give them healthy food to eat while they clean your house and give you a foot massage. That's what we're working on right now.
I agree with Radio. Especially with #1.
Post a Comment