Seriously love them! Cute, cute pictures (and kids)!! :)
Ok those have got to be the cutest pics ever!! I love the one where they are hugging. Super cute!!!
They ARE adorable...glad you shared :) You are looking cute as ever too in that picture by the lion king. i LOVE your hair dark!
That hug is so darn cute!
They are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW, I can't believe how stinkin cute they R!
Oh my. Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of the hug, what a great shot!
Too bad they can't get married cuz they would make a cute couple. Is that weird?
I so love these and totally need one for my fridge. Just FYI. :)
them hugging-so precious!!!!How did the shopping turn out? :)
Darling pitures! Those two are just so cute!
oh my...no wonder you have to show off! So cute!
The one of them hugging is pretty dang sweet! So way cute kids you guys make :)
yes sadie, that is weirdSuch cute pictures, Stace. We need to live closer to each other. I want to get to know those kids!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Seriously love them! Cute, cute pictures (and kids)!! :)
Ok those have got to be the cutest pics ever!! I love the one where they are hugging. Super cute!!!
They ARE adorable...glad you shared :) You are looking cute as ever too in that picture by the lion king. i LOVE your hair dark!
That hug is so darn cute!
They are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW, I can't believe how stinkin cute they R!
Oh my. Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of the hug, what a great shot!
Too bad they can't get married cuz they would make a cute couple. Is that weird?
I so love these and totally need one for my fridge. Just FYI. :)
them hugging-so precious!!!!
How did the shopping turn out? :)
Darling pitures! Those two are just so cute!
oh my...no wonder you have to show off! So cute!
The one of them hugging is pretty dang sweet! So way cute kids you guys make :)
yes sadie, that is weird
Such cute pictures, Stace. We need to live closer to each other. I want to get to know those kids!
Post a Comment