Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Traditions

I nearly decided to give up on the blogging world because I hate how I feel like I have to update so often and it has to be this big amazing thing with pictures and stories and adventures that I have to clear my afternoon to post. I've tried to start journals for my kids, but I haven't been so great at that. I wondered if I would be better at just quickly blogging simple little phrases my kids say or things they do so I can remember them. I don't like the "impress everyone" aspect of blogging, so some of these things might not make sense to you and some of them might not be funny unless you're there. But now I'm going to try to blog for the memories of me and my family, and hopefully the funny things they do will be enough to entertain whoever keeps reading. I'll do a few of those fancy posts here and there, but I'm hoping to be able to post little tidbits daily, or as often as they come up. So here goes.

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

I totally agree. i think a blog should be souly for your family and if anyone wants to join in then so be it:) Your posts always make me laugh, you guys are so funny!