Just before Thanksgiving we had a family home evening about being thankful. I was trying to teach Alex what it means to be thankful. I told him he was probably thankful for Daddy and Ella. Then I asked him what else he was thankful for. I was thinking he would say his toys or something like that, but he said he was thankful for Jason. (Jason is my brother who--no offense, Jay--probably pays the least attention to Alex than anyone. I thought it was kind of a funny/cute response.)
Alex also randomly said "Take it easy, boss" in the car the other day. Tanner has said it before, but he doesn't say it often and hasn't said it lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you and Tanner are the king and queens of the weird sayings. I hope Alex keeps that up!
Ha ha I love it, your kids are hilarious! Must get that from their parents.
Totally doesnt surprise me. I cannot wait to hear what other sayings your kids pick up from you.
And.. what clothing styles they get from you. I'm thinking of the time at RainTree when you and Katrina dressed up as a Cat...well one of you did and the other one was quite the sight too. I think I might need to show Alex some pictures of his Mom. :) Might help Tanner understand where his kids are commin from.
Post a Comment