Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's the matter with spazzing burper brownies?

Since I'm trying to get Alex to stop saying freak/freakin', I've realized I have to completely remove that word from my vocabulary. If I tell him to stop freaking out, he'll call me on it. I decided spaz/spazzing work better, so I've been saying those instead. The other day I was getting a bit rambunctious and he told me to "stop spazzing, mom!"

Alex came down with an ear infection and was screaming his head off on the way home from the doctor this morning. Ella was very concerned and kept asking "what's the matter, Awex?"

Alex has added brownies to his Christmas list. He's obviously my kid.

Any time any bodily noise is heard, Ella calls the culprit a "burper."

4 comments:

Tori said...

I thought in your family that you never bakes the brownies, you just ate the batteR? hah a!

sadie said...

I will make Alex brownies for Christmas. And I will make cake batter for you.

Trisha said...

I love your journaling...thanks for sharing!

Harris said...

I haven't checked blogs for a while...I love your "journaling" on what your kids say or do! What a great idea! I keep telling myself to write things like that down, but I never do. Maybe blogging it would help :) LOVE IT!

OH BTW your kids are so funny! Just like their momma!