Today Alex beat his toy drum for a good 45 minutes (only taking a break once to go potty) while I was working. I guarantee he was just trying to get a rise out of me since he looked at me the whole time and got louder and louder as he screamed my name (when did I start considering my name to be mommy?). I looked at him a few times and gave him a smile, but this only made him hit harder and louder. I wanted to see how long he would go before he gave up. I actually hid the camcorder when he went to the bathroom and got a couple minutes on video. I'm pretty sure he's crazy.
Ella is getting really frustrated that she can't form sentences. Whenever we're holding her, she'll look around at everything in the room and just start naming things she sees. She wants to converse so badly. A lot of times she'll get going on a string of words she knows go together, she just can't figure out how to connect them. In the car the other day she said, "Fall, bonk, owie, hurt, you okay?" It's amazing how little kids just learn to form sentences without being taught. She also has this new game where she'll name everything on your face when you're holding her. I usually just scrunch my face up really tight with my eyes closed because she pokes you as hard as she can when she says eyes and she pinches pretty good when she says nose. She'll also try to stick her finger as far down your throat as she can get it when she finds your mouth. She must have pretty long fingers cause I'm pretty sure she's got my uvula a few times and made me gag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your kids' guts!!!! If you get time I'd love to see that video. :)
Ha Ha Ha! This kills me!
PS-45 minutes? You are VERY patient!
Alex is awesome. Next time just call me and put it on speaker.
Post a Comment