Alex tries to convince us that things he wants are great and we want them too.
He'll say things in this very convincing, upbeat voice like, "Mom, wanna make some brownies? Does that sound nummy? Whaddya think about that, huh?"
"Hey guys, wanna go get some ice cream? That sounds nummy, huh? Let's go get some ice cream."
Alex: "Hey, wanna go outside and ride my bike?"
Me: "No, it's too cold."
Alex: (still in his upbeat voice) "Wanna put on my jacket and go outside and ride my bike?"
I'll admit, sometimes it works. Yes, ice cream and brownies usually do sound nummy to me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Miss you guys already! Love you.
Smart kid!
I loved all your new posts, and now I'm thinking that Ella might need to come and teach Evelyn a thing or two. Seriously, she got to be off the charts with how well she is talking. I wish I could see it in person!
How our your kids geniuses? I thought my kids are smart but they are dumb compared to yours. And my kids stink and going in the potty. Well Soren especially but CJ doesn't like it either. I will hire you to raise my kids for one year.
And what was that about going to Logan a week ago? I mean, sure it was Thanksgiving and all, but you could have at least stayed the night at our house.
I am laughing so hard right now because I can totally hear him in his sweet "Brent" voice saying those things. How could you resist? He is too cute for words!
Post a Comment