Ella calls the remote a "me-mope" and is obsessed with chapstick, which she calls "mips." She's become quite the little pickpocket for it. She means lips, but she absolutely can't say it with an L. She can say her name and other things with L just fine, but you can say it over and over to her and she just repeats "mips." It's funny because she's usually pretty particular with how she enunciates things, but she can't seem to get these two down. We don't usually try to correct her on these things, though, because we think it's cute.
I was always very confused by another of Ella's favorite random sayings: "There's a stink in my poop." I didn't really know where she learned it, but I thought it was funny nonetheless. She said it again today and Tanner repeated it back, only he said, "There's a snake in my boot." Hmm, apparently that's what she's been meaning this whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
But either way, she's really got a point. I mean, technically, there is a stink in anyone's poop.
i couldn't stop laughing when I read Ellas poop stinks story! I LOVE IT! I wish you were my neighbor.
I know...can you believe how long my hair was?? It was seriously soo time consuming. I actually don't miss it at all...I totally thought I would. Your hair will get there. oh the good ol' days :)
Hahahaha!!! Your kids sound hilarious! I wonder where they got that trait from... ;)
Stacy. I. Miss. YOU! The End.
Of course I still have the blanket you made me!!! Although I have to admit it isn't hanging up on my wall anymore:( I still use it sometimes when I am watching a movie, well only when Brent isn't here cause he looks at all the pictures and makes fun what a dork I was. I think he secretly likes the picture of us with thongs over our clothes though. We definitely had a good group of friends in high school. Do you remember the 4th of July story we wrote? I always think of that on the 4th ha ha!
I wish I had that story. All I remember is that you had Joey's baby we and I blew everyone up.
Post a Comment