Alex is in this stage where he likes to talk like an adult. If someone isn't talking, he gets nervous and starts trying to think of things to say to keep the conversation going. He sounds so funny cause he tries to sound so grown up, but the things he says are pretty funny. We're also all on a first-name basis.
Today I was cleaning the toilet. He and Ella were hovering over me, so I told them to leave so I could clean it without them licking it or drinking the Lysol or something like that. He said, "No, I can watch, Stace." I relented and let him stay. I flushed the toilet and he said (very grown-up-like), "Ew, that was a good flush, Stace!"....Thanks. A little while later he said, "I really like your toilet, Stacy!"....Thanks again. I'm so proud I'm a good flusher and have a likeable toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh I have to meet him! He sounds alot like this girl that I was friends with in high school!
I like it when you post! It always makes my day ! Your kids are so cute
I love your kids' guts!!! I love that Alex likes to wear Ella's clothes, too. I hope Riley and this baby can play as well together as Alex and Ella
HaHaHaHa I am laughing so hard right now. He is funny! I love to see what you family is up to... Your two little ones are super cute!!!
So awesome. Please tell me he calls Grandma "Deb."
LOL! Your kids are hilarious! They're just like their mother!
mmmmmmmm sounds like Alex gets some of his wittiness from his mother, the daughter of "Deb"
deb said,
I always required that my kids knew how to give a good flush. If the water didn't go around fast and furious, they would have to flush until it did. It's nice to know it's being passed down to another generation.
Yes, I was the first person that Alex called by name.
Post a Comment