Monday, June 11, 2012

Funny Little People

Just had a couple things to write down that the kids have said/done lately that I want to remember.  

ELLA:

She has a little crush on my cousin, Jordan. She's met him one time in her whole life. When we went to watch the Aggies play in the WAC tourney in Vegas, he came with my dad and brothers. I don't know if he even said a word to her the whole time, but boy did she have googly eyes. That was 3 months ago and her love is still going strong. About a week after the tourney she was talking to my mom and asked where Jordan was, though she calls him Jorgan (George-un). That particular time he was (probably) at school, so that's where he seems to be all the time in her mind. She calls him on her (broken) cell phone constantly and talks about him even more. The other day in the car she made up a little song about liking Jorgan and being with Jorgan. She's starting too early for my liking.

Lately she's been changing the names of her 2 favorite babies every couple days. The first time she named them Brenda and Enda. Don't think she actually knows anyone by the name of Brenda, or Enda for that matter. She and Alex went to a little summer camp put on by a girl in our ward last week. The girl's brother's name is Stockton. The next day her babies were named Stockton and Rockton. Looks like Jorgan's got a little competition.

She's known for her long prayers at bedtime, basically just listing off things she did throughout the day and wants to do the next day. Among several other things (I wish I would've had a pen and paper to write them all down), she said, "...We're not tall so we can't have Coke. We can only have little kid drinks. Guess what mom and dad do after we go to bed? Bless us to not get out of bed..." Hmmm, don't know what she meant there. Or maybe I do.  

ALEX:

Yesterday I was taking Ella potty at church while holding Daxon. Alex was standing outside of the stall while I was helping Ella. I didn't close the door behind us and it ended up hitting Daxon in the head. Don't worry, no tears (maybe cause he doesn't produce those yet), but I was apologizing and giving him plenty of loves. Alex asked what was going on, to which I replied, "Dax hit his head." Alex was hysterical, "Daxon is dead?!?!" To me it sounded like he repeated what I said, so I just said yes. He was very distraught. Then it hit me. Sorry buddy.  

DAXON:

 He's cute.

2 comments:

Shels said...

oh my heck. I need to see you and those cute cute kiddos

Tris said...

Poor Alex is scarred by the "death" of Dax. I sooo wish I could have been a fly in that bathroom stall. Well, not really 'cause that's gross!