So I commented on my other google account that I set up for work, and I tried to delete it, but I might have failed.ANYWAYS, I seriously can't help but laugh out loud whenever I read your blog. You seriously have the funniest kids!
Bwaaaaa! Love it!
Nice work Alex. Evelyn came up with a good rhyme for Duck the other day.
comin' down and want to see you. i lost your number! how can i get ahold of you??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So I commented on my other google account that I set up for work, and I tried to delete it, but I might have failed.
ANYWAYS, I seriously can't help but laugh out loud whenever I read your blog. You seriously have the funniest kids!
Bwaaaaa! Love it!
Nice work Alex. Evelyn came up with a good rhyme for Duck the other day.
comin' down and want to see you. i lost your number! how can i get ahold of you??
Post a Comment