Friday, September 5, 2008

For The Nanas: Happy 6-Tooth Wonder



Alex misses you! (Sorry about the background noise!)

10 comments:

debra allen said...

That is the cutest kid we have ever seen.
We can't wait to see him in the near future.
Has he said our names yet?
Love,
Papa and Nana from Logan

debra allen said...

By the way, has he bitten anyone with all of those teeth?
Nana

sadie said...

I agree with Deb. Just don't tell CJ. He might get jealous.

katrina said...

I love that cute laugh! So, has he bitten anyone? I know you have a history of biting little kids.

Stacy said...

He bites me daily...and I bite him back.

Harris said...

YAY!!! I was so excited to see pictures and the cute cute video!!! St. George sounds like a good move :) hooray for warm weather eh?! keep the pictures coming, i LOVE it!! Oh, and I am so proud of you for figuring out not only pictures, but also the video, props to you!!

Jules said...

he is so cute and chubby! and of course--I LOVE the red hair!

Tris said...

Ohhhhhh! That is soooo cute! That makes me miss him! He and Myles could get into so much trouble together. And think of the messes they could make.....

Candice said...

Stacy, that is just about the cutest little laugh I've ever heard. How adorable!

Neil and Ms.T said...

Of course Deb would be the first to post her comment! Oh sister of mine!
Happy 6-Tooth Wonder is a hoot! So glad your happy!
Auntie Tamara