Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm it!

3 Joys:
*Getting Alex out of his crib in the morning
*Watching Tanner try to make Alex cuddle with him and getting really excited if he snuggles up for even just a second
*Eating

3 Fears:
*Losing my husband
*Not being able to have children (I know I have one, but this still plagues me!)
*Being in debt

3 Irritations:
*When there isn't any chocolate in the house
*When people don't take their shopping carts to the designated shopping cart area
*When people are judgmental, competitive, and gossipy

3 Facts:
* I love cookies, brownies, and Nielsen's Frozen Custard
*I want to be a high school English or History teacher when my kids are all growed up
*The church is true!

I TAG: Bailey, Katrina, and Kym

3 comments:

Shels said...

I could totally picture you as a an AP History teacher-like Mrs Kath J.! Its totally for you!

sadie said...

Should we team teach English together?

Tris said...

I'm one of those people who drive you crazy because I hardly ever take my shopping cart to the designated shopping cart area. Sorry! I guess I'm just lazy!